Aerial Gymnastics London Ltd Terms and Conditions - Updated Jan 2nd 202
Please read all the terms and conditions.
1. These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of a class from Aerial Gymnastics London ltd. Aerial Gymnastics London is a company registered in England and Wales under number 11056077.
2. By purchasing any class you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before purchasing a class or course you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions. When purchasing a class in person or payment via bacs you will be required to complete our membership form stating you agree to our T&C. You can only purchase classes from our website if you are 18 years old or over.
Basis of Sale - Online
3. The description of the goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods. When an order has been submitted we (AGL- Aerial Gymnastics London Ltd) can reject the purchase for any reason, although we will try our best to tell you the reason without delay. If your purchase is rejected you will be fully refunded.
4. The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
5. A contract will be formed for the sales of goods ordered once you receive an email from us confirming the order. You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete, and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order, you agree to receive confirmation of the order by means of an email which you will receive within a reasonable time after making the order.
6. Any quotation Is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date unless we withdraw it at an earlier time.
7. Any amendments to a booking can only be agreed to by us (AGL) in writing or by email.
8. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a contract entered by you as a consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so we can provide you with a different contract.
Basis of Sale - In Person
9. Before any purchase is to be made in person you must be a current AGL member.
10. A receipt will be given for any purchase made in person with full detail of the trade.
11. Any amendments to a booking can only be agreed upon by us (AGL) in writing or by email.
12. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a contract entered by you as a consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so we can provide you with a different contract.
Price of Payment and memberships
13. Any fees paid via direct debit are subject to a 10% administration fee if the payment fails and is not resolved within 48 hours by the customer.
14. No person will be able to take part in a class until their membership and fees have been paid. Late payment can result in the loss of class space.
15. The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges are set out on the website at the date of order.
16. Prices and charges including VAT are included in the order.
17. Prices may increase at any point.
18. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order so we can take payment immediately.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
19. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights set out below.
20. You will be entitled to a refund as a result of an accident during class making the student unable to participate in a future class. This will be refunded on a pro-rata basis against future classes.
Right to Cancel
21. You can cancel your order within 24 hours of purchase without giving any reason. If the class you have booked starts within 24 hours of the time of purchase this cancellation policy will not be valid.
22. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Effects of Cancellation in the cancellation period
23. If you cancel your purchase within the given time we will reimburse you all payments received from you excluding non-refundable deposits.
24. Refund payment will be paid within 7 working days of cancellation.
25. All direct debit memberhips can be cancelled after the commitment period has ended and a minium of 72hrs before the next payment is due.
26. We AGL do not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury called by negligence or breach of the supplier’s other legal obligations.
27. By purchasing any class from us AGL you are therefore agreeing to all the above Terms and Conditions.
Aerial Gymnastics London
Company Number: 11056077
Contact Number: 02071268261
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founder/ Director: Nathalie Alison Layton-McIntosh