Aerial Gymnastics London Ltd Studio & Code of Conduct Policy - Updated January 2nd 2023
Code of Conduct:
This code of conduct must be adhered to at all times by all members and parents/careers. As a member of AGL you must:
1. Implement all of our policies at all times.
2. Report any concerns about or allegations of abuse or poor practice to our company director.
3. Consider your behaviour at all times - do not engage in any behaviour that constitutes any form of abuse.
4. Maintain appropriate boundaries and relationships between all members.
5. Lead by example by respecting & celebrating each other's differences and not discriminating against anyone, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation or ability.
6. Lead by example when it comes to good sportsmanship, positive behaviour and commitment to our sport.
7. Report instances of poor, negative, aggressive of bullying of any kind.
8. Commit to making AGL a welcoming and supportive place for all.
9. Respect all AGL staff
Children Studio Policy:
1. Children who arrive more than 15 minutes late will not be able to participate in the class.
2. The first 15 minutes of class are dedicated to warm-up, which is essential for injury prevention during the lesson.
3. All children must wear appropriate clothing. This means tight-fitting, flexible clothing, which allows for full cover/protection, such as leotards, leggings, jogging bottoms, t-shirts, etc. No jeans, hoodies, shoes, skirts, vests, or anything that may cover the face once upside down. (Please note, we recommend wearing clothing that will cover the back of the knees at all times if possible).
4. Absolutely no jewellery is permitted under any circumstances.
5. Lost property will be given to ELGC and will be held for a maximum time of one month. AGL is not responsible for the protection of an individual’s personal items; all items brought into the studio are at the individual’s own risk.
6. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
7. Parents/Guardians are to arrive 5 – 10 minutes before the end of each session to collect their child(ren).
8. Renewals must be paid in advance of the following term.
9. The due dates for fees are always on the 15th of the last month of the term (for example, January’s term’s fees are due by the 15th of December) We do not accept late fees, if fees are overdue, this may result in loss of space.
10. If you are away, or unable to make the payment before the deadline, you must notify management email@example.com
11. No food or drink (apart from water) is to be brought into the studio.
12. Membership and fees are non-refundable.
Adult Studio Policy:
1. The participant must disclose any new injuries (if any) to the instructor at the start of the lesson.
2. The instructor accepts no responsibility for any injuries to any participant which is caused directly or indirectly by the instructor.
3. The instructor reserves the right to refuse entry should the participant be deemed unfit.
4. Rates for classes are subject to change.
5. Appropriate attire is required at all times, this includes taking off any jewellery.
6. The participant understands that aerial classes may leave burns and bruises and cause the hands to rip from time to time.
7. All personal details are treated as confidential and will not be shared or redistributed to a third party.
8. Class courses cannot be shared.
9. The participant must not have consumed alcohol or drugs before the class.
10. The instructor accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal property.
11. Lost property will be given to ELGC and will be held for a maximum time of one month.AGL is not responsible for the protection of an individual’s personal items; all items brought into the studio are at the individual’s own risk.
12. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
By purchasing any class from us AGL you are therefore aware of and have read our Studio Policy.
Aerial Gymnastics London Company Number: 11056077
Registered Address: 51 Norwood High St, West Norwood, London, SE27 9JS
Contact Number: 02071268261
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Nathalie Alison Layton-McIntosh