The name and contact details of our Organisation(s):
Aerial Gymnastics London Ltd
Who is the Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
Nathalie Alison Layton-McIntosh (Company Director)
How we use your data: Responding to questions, feedback and requests for information or support.
3. When dealing with complaints, we use the personal information provided to respond to complaints and monitor the service we provide. If the complaint is about another person, we usually need to share the complainant’s identity with whoever the complaint is about. If a complainant does not want information identifying them to be disclosed, we will try to proceed but it is often not possible to handle a complaint on an anonymous basis.
4. We will retain information relating to complaints for three years from the point that the matter is closed unless there is a legitimate and lawful reason to retain the information for longer e.g. for safeguarding, regulatory or compliance purposes or to exercise or defend legal claims.
5. You have the right to object to any of the above sharing of your information which we do so on legitimate interest grounds. Please bear in mind that if you object then this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
What data do we hold/collect?
Your Name / Child's Name
Email / Telephone / Contact Details
Emergency Contact Details
What else may you need to know?
6. When joining Aerial Gymnastics London Ltd, you have given consent for us to process your personal data.
7. You can contact us by telephone, email or letter. We do not record calls or retain any records of calls. However, if you are a member or subscriber we may log important calls and other communications. We will use the information you provide to respond and will retain any correspondence for up to one year after the matter is resolved.
How long do you keep my information?
8. The ‘Right to be Forgotten’ applies when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose, which we originally collected or processed it for. However please note it is a condition of our Insurance Policy and generally accepted UK-wide to take and retain client records. We will hold client records indefinitely after the end of membership. If you would like your personal data to be removed, this is available upon request and will take place within 2 working days.
How do you store my information?
9. Your personal (paper-written) information is kept in a locked cabinet.
Who has access to my information?
11. All AGL staff have access to your data. There are certain limits to some instructors and staff members. All management has full access to all personal data.
12. Aerial Gymnastics London will not provide your information without permission to any third party unless lawfully required.
Can I see what information is held about me?
13. Individuals have the right to access their personal data and supplementary information known as a ‘Subject Access Request’.
14. The fee of £10 per request is based on the administrative cost of providing the information.
Can I have my information updated?
15. Most certainly yes, we request that your information is as up-to-date as possible for us to provide the best services possible.
16. You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
17. You can make a request for rectification in writing.
18. We have one calendar month to respond to a request from the date of receipt, although for the reasons stated above we will endeavour to meet such request as soon as physically possible.
20. Our most recent updates will always be posted on our website.
Acquisition or changes in ownership:
21. In the event that the website (Or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
22. Please note that your information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United Kingdom.
23. The laws on holding personal data in the United Kingdom may be less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship.
24. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Aerial Gymnastics London Company Number: 11056077
Registered Address: 51 Norwood High St, West Norwood, London, SE27 9JS
Contact Number: 02071268261
Contact Email: email@example.com
Director: Nathalie Alison Layton-McIntosh